11 September 2008

I dont 'alf ache!

As I'm turning over a new leaf, I recently decided to rejoin my local sports centre, use the gym and enroll on a few classes. Last night after work I actually enjoyed my induction at the gym and tonight I went to a Pilates class.

Dont I just wish I looked as fit as her!

But no... I am not so fortunate! Its over a year since I've done any exercise, let alone push my resisting body into un-natural poses and shapes. In fact I barely managed to keep up with the routines and found myself feeling very silly and awkward as everyone else made the routines look so effortless!

Me rapidly walking away from the class....just kidding!
But seriously, I am fortunate to be average in size and weight and not have too many problems keeping the excess weight off and I'm looking forward to more gym tomorrow night. But thats probably because I know I've got the weekend off to visit family.

No comments: