14 May 2009

Herbs

I saw this cute little Herb Box for 50p at a car boot a few weeks ago and having bought some seeds a few days later, I thought I'd go ahead and get it planted. Seeds never cease to amaze me, such a simple thing but so much energy and life packed into the tiniest of things!
Its a dreary day today, rain is in the air... but my garden desperately needs it, so I'm not complaining. I just look at the seedlings on my kitchen windowsill! If I can't be outside, then its time to get some paper out and start drawing.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the hope and anticipation of watching a seedling commence it's burst into life.
Love your glorious planter, 50p price tag and all!
aneela x

a-again said...

Thanks Aneela. it is a lovely little box and I have to smile when I see it every morning as I'm making a cup of tea! x