21 April 2009

Latest OCA work

My most recent OCA assignment has been to create 3, A4 sized pictures from a sketch in my sketch book. All to be done in mixed media, or rather using a combination of dip pen & ink, pastels, markers or coloured pencils.
It has been an interesting exercise so I thought I'd share it with you.
This one of the flowers in a blue jug is my favourite! Done in pastels with dip pen & ink.
This was done in pastels and markers

And this was done in markers and dip pen & ink

3 comments:

Doolallysally said...

Wow I love the colourful jug picture! Also looks like you had a lobely day at Burghley I love the sculptures. Do drop by mine and leave a comment as there's a giveaway for my blogiversary! Love Salx

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Wow! You and your sister are both very creative and clever ladies. The jug drawing is devine! You very clever thing. Oh I would love to be able to churn something so beautiful. Keep drawing, we want to see more.

Joan Y said...

I love the painterly effects that you get. The top one of your beautiful jug is my favorite! I guess the colors all play off each other very well! I love the paper color too ... it adds to the warmth of the scene. Love it!